Why do I need a virtual consultant or assistant?
- Focus on your core business. The rest is being taken care of.
- Less admin for you. All of the administrative tasks that every business owner has to do but never gets towill be done!
- Salary saving cost. Instead of hiring someone for a small job you could outsource for an hourly rate knowing that the hour is being spent productively rather than standing around the water cooler gossiping.
- More cost savings on provide training, HR management and medical insurance or other benefits.
- Hire professionals that are already in the field and know what they are doing.
- Save time on training and recruitment. Virtual staff members usually bill by the hour and can stay focused on the tasks you hired them to do without juggling multiple demands.
Why use me and not another virtual consultant?
- This is my own business, I want it to work. The same as you want your business to work. The success of your business drives my business so I have a vested interest in making both of our companies work.
- I don’t work with just anyone. I work with those who are trying to make a difference in this world. I won’t work for brands that have unethical practices or backgrounds. I do my research. If I have reached out to you, it’s because I think our purposes or philosophies align.
- I have 18 years’ experience. I bring a wealth of experience. I know what it takes to get a campaign off the ground and to keep pushing until it works. I know what it means to go through rough patches and still find the will to push through and continue.
- You can trust me. I keep up-to-date with current marketplace trends, technology and training so you know that what I am offering you is the latest and the greatest to keep pushing your business forward.
- I am a great communicator . I use my own initiative and I try to ensure I am one step ahead of you so you never have to worry.
- The added bonus… if you are travelling and need to keep up your daily exercise routine I can also do a live hour Skype class of Pilates or Personal training! I am qualified in both!
Who is the person behind 3 Angles Virtual Consulting?
My name Dale Newman Kitchin. I have 20 years experience in marketing, advertising – traditional, social and online media – as well as event management and some retail sales. Over the years I have gathered so many skills and I have loved every minute of it. I have decided to take what I know and do it for myself and others. Along the way I have met and worked with the most amazing people and if I can’t undertake exactly what you need the people in my network will certainly be able to assist. You are in good hands. Please feel free to check out my LinkedIn profile for my experience and I am more than happy to give you a list of references to contact.